Fraud in advertising has been the “Achilles heel” of Programmatic buying since its inception. I am working with my favorite client, a global AdTech vendor that helps with verification and prevention of advertising both pre-bid and post-bid. Having helped with ad strategies of Publishers such as Mercedes, Twitter and News Corp, they are the new kids on the block with a self-serve platform to help the every day programmatic buyer be more EFFICIENT.
A unique solution, Global growth ambitions, Company trips to Europe – you could keep reading, or just apply now?
The Business Director is talented and resourceful and will join the regional team in Boston with the responsibility to establish and maintain relationships with new and existing agencies and advertisers.
We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and knows how to create partnerships that last. This stellar sales professional is someone who has both experience evangelizing products and has the ability to carry the sales process from prospecting to close. This is truly a chance of a lifetime to impact a company that is transforming the online media industry.
· Present our client's solutions to key decision-makers within agencies and brands in order to increase the use of their services for both new and existing clients.
· Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
· Break into new accounts and delve deeper within the existing client base
· Attend industry events and follow-up with leads generated.
You are a stellar sales performer through resourceful execution.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/WHO YOU ARE:
· Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, how they operate and how/what campaign buying and planning entails
· Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) and have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles
· Must show accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
· The ability to create partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling is required
· Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
· Proven ability to manage a pipeline and accurately forecast revenue
· Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to analyze and articulate data into a sales proposition a plus
· Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in-person and over the phone
· Bachelors, or Master’s degree
· 3-5+ years’ experience in internet media/technology sales
· Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
This role is only for the ambitious, unique and independent! If you want to build something - it's best to get in on the ground floor!