Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
Hybrid working – 2-3 days per week in London
My client help brands & agencies to deliver their programmatic offering, across the amazon ecosystem. Sitting at the cutting edge of programmatic advertising, they use the latest tools & methods to deliver effective campaigns across all channels.
The Programmatic Trader will sit within the Ad Operations team working on clients from a wide range of industries such.The successful candidate will work internally closely with their departments such as planning, creative and sales team.You will require some understanding of a DSP and reporting tools.
· Implementing and optimising programmatic campaigns across a variety of DSPs, predominately the Amazon DSP
· Working with ad servers to build campaigns and run reports on client activity
· Make sure that all client updates are done in a timely and accurate manner
· Developing regular performance & insight reports to monitor ongoing campaign results.
· Coordinate internally across different departments
· Developing strong client relationships with all relevant stakeholders
· Experience in programmatic trading / media buying.
· Setting up campaigns in a variety of DSPs such as DV360, Amazon, Trade Desk or Xandr.
· Passion for digital marketing
· A good knowledge of excel and PowerPoint skills.
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more.
Ultimate Asset is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status, origin, disability, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualification & business need. We celebrate diversity and encourage you to apply to opportunities here at Ultimate Asset.