£60000 - £100000 per annum + comission + benefits
With such a crowded AdTech/MarTech space, it is hard to stand out when all the tech & products are so similar.
This is where my client is different, they have a very unique marketing technology that has no 'end-to'end' competitors.
If you were to put this tech stack against some others in the industry, 9 times out of 10, they would 'win'.
GDPR had a minimal impact on this business and they are now doing exceptionally well.
Responsible for all new business sales activities for the UK office, including co-managing the sales team. You will responsible for taking this brand into the market and helping them become one of the market-leading companies around.
- Develop the agency & brand direct pipeline, building strong relationships
- Develop the wider team, managing and coaching the junior members
- Champion and evangelize the product across Europe
- Form sales strategies and keep the company competitive
- Lead high-value pitches
- Evangelise for the business at industry events (Cannes, DMXECO, IAB, etc...)
Ideally, you will have:
- Strong experience selling a marketing/advertising tech to agencies &/or brands
- Experience managing & motivating a team
- Good relationships across the industry
- Strong knowledge in programmatic and data-driven technologies
What will you get?
- Very competitive base salary + commission structure
- Private health care
- Minimum 28 days holiday
- Gym membership
- Great working culture
- Huge career opportunities
- European travel