£80000 - £100000 per annum + commission
AK - 3736_1575372388
Sales Director - Global AI Driven Advertising Tech Business
Salary - £80-100K + comms
Fancy working for a disruptive AI company with expertise in computer vision built on people's imagination?
Their innovative technical experts (scientists & engineers) and thinkers/doers are constantly working in tandem to overcome hard problems for some of the world's most successful businesses.
Through a combination of computer science, creativity and grafting, they've produced a series of major technology innovations and solutions across a variety of industries-from advertising, to sports, to healthcare.
Their advertising business is founded on a vision that a new type of ad exchange is needed, one that uses AI to understand the full content of any digital screen. They are trusted us to serve contextually relevant ads in and around brand-safe content where user attention is of paramount importance and they are well adapted at creatively grabbing that attention.
Their London office is in the bustling centre of the city, surrounded by other innovative technology businesses and clients. Their dedicated and growing UK team flies the EMEA flag for this highly successful, global business.
Currently seeking a dynamic & results driven UK Sales Director to lead from the front and deliver incremental revenue and managing an experienced sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to operate in a player/ coach role with the ability & contacts to drive revenue opportunities whilst also being able to motivate and help the sales team to exceed targets.
The candidate will have strong relationships at all levels across the UK agency landscape. With a comprehensive understanding of the UK online media landscape and advertising community.
They're looking for a track record of driving exceptional growth individually and as a sales team leader.
- Driving revenue and new business
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Motivate and manage an experienced and driven sales team
- Individually responsible for incremental revenue opportunities across key strategic accounts
- Cultivate strong relationships with agencies and clients to gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions for their marketing and advertising goals
- Assist in development of a strategic sales approach for the UK market
- Minimum of 7/8 years of experience selling online advertising
- Strong black book of agency contacts
- History of exceeding sales targets
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a highly motivated team player
- PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce and Word skills a must
Benefits & Perks
- Phone bill reimbursement (role dependent)
- Health insurance
- Monthly happy hours
- Ability to work from home if necessary
- WeWork membership
- Pension scheme
- Stock incentive program
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Continuous learning and professional development
- Company-wide hackathons
- Stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks
Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
Get in touch now to learn more and apply here!