£65000 - £75000 per annum + commission
Our client is an established player in the Influencer Marketing space. Due to expansion, we are seeking a hard-hitting Sales Director who can lead from the front, do deals, influence clients with great ideas and make a difference. A good working knowledge of the Influencer Marketing space is essential.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and qualities:
- Super well connected with contacts at all UK media agency networks and possessing a client black book is advantageous
- If you're not immersed or working in an Influencer business, you need to demonstrate a clear and strategic understanding of the Influencer space and / or have worked at a reputable content business / publisher and has track record securing significant branded content partnerships
- Player manager mentality - lead and close deals from the front as well as help the team close
- Mentor, train and develop future sales talent in the team to be effective contributors as the team expands
- Be a collaborator - comfortable operating in a cross-functional matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Positive solution-driven can-do attitude
- Innovative, curious mindset, culturally aware of popular culture and trends, specifically to do with the Influence space and also the full audience spectrum
- Consultative sales style, able to influence clients and agencies through persuasive sales arguments using data, research and insight
- Work with key stakeholders in the business advising on product roadmap based on cohesive revenue driven arguments
- Deliver revenue targets and surpass and smash set budgets with a view towards driving growth.