Our client is a leader in contextual video and is blazing a trail with their sophisticated data play, machine learning and AI driven platform featuring proprietary technology. Our client is lauded by Industry gurus and works closely with Facebook, YouTube and some of the other big platforms on contextual video.
Due to expansion and success throughout EMEA, we are looking to recruit a Nordic Commercial Lead to launch the business in the Scandinavian region. The ideal candidate will have gravitas, poise, charisma and influence. They will be able to easily navigate their way through senior client meetings with CMOs and CEOs / MDs of media agencies as well as appearing on panels and giving their opinion on market trends. We are looking for someone with commercial acumen, trading flair and a strategic and creative approach to creating the GTM narrative for the Nordics.
The role reports into the CRO of EMEA.
Competitive salary and package.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and qualities:
- Super well connected with contacts at Managing Partner, Comms Planning Directors, Trading Directors and Heads Of Digital as well as Partnerships teams across all UK agency networks
- Worked at a reputable digital business / publisher and has track record securing significant brand spend and trading deals with agencies
- Player manager mentality - lead and close deals from the front as well as recruit, mentor and help their team close
- Mentor, train and develop sales talent in the team to be effective contributors
- Be a collaborator - comfortable operating in a cross-functional matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders across multiple regions
- Positive solution-driven can-do attitude
- Innovative, curious mindset, culturally aware of popular culture and trends
- Consultative sales style, able to influence clients and agencies through persuasive sales arguments using data, research and insight
- Work with key stakeholders in the business advising on advertiser requests and needs to help influence the product roadmap based on cohesive revenue driven arguments
- Deliver revenue targets and surpass and smash set budgets with a view towards driving growth