Sales Manager - Influencer Marketing Platform
Salary (flexible dependent on exp.)
I'm currently working with one of the most prominent influencer marketing companies in the UK.
Among the leading pioneers and thought leaders in the space they have identified one of the most powerful influencer solutions, within the industry, for brands.
They're able to activate campaigns with only the most relevant creators for brand's objectives and can scale it up to great affect providing excellent return of investment and momentum behind their creative first-in-class campaigns.
Currently they're really going through a really exciting phase of growth and their entrepreneurial leader (and respected industry keynote speaker) is looking for their next top billers/sales leaders to help them dominate the market.
They've asked me to help them bring on board an excellent Sales Manager to help them with their extreme growth, with the aim to help them consult brands and agencies with their innovative solutions.
The relationships you build with clients will be the initial aid in their transition from basic advertiser to an influencer marketing specialist brand. They want to be consulted by experts in the space.
Your joy for understanding influencer campaings and thirst for developing a deep interest in, the product, can be combined with your technical understanding, to take a strong value-based approach to the client.
You'll have a strong understanding of the buyer journey and can lead sales in a supremely consultative manner. You're comfortable prospecting the market and are excited by the opportunity of gaining new clients and working with them to enable new business models with the technology industry.
- 3+ years experience in either a digital, media or sales role, preferably at a technology company, creative agency or startup.
- Previous experience selling directly to brands
- Previous experience selling direct to agencies
- The ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with clients within the influencer platform world.
- Confidence in client pitches and presentations.
- Reputable negotiation and closing skills.
- A strong understanding of what the company can does and what they aim to achieve.
- The ability to understand each customer's requirements and to create personal solutions.
- A passion for social media.
- A strong knowledge of the social media and marketing landscapes, and an interest in the future of the industry.
- High level verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and quantitative capabilities, and the ability to handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
If this sounds appealing, please don't hesitate to reach out and apply here!