Our client is the leading software platform premium publishers can rely on to monetize their content with advertising across desktop, mobile and connected devices.
Our client is currently seeking an energetic Senior Account Manager to be responsible for building and managing strategic demand-side relationships from the major holding companies and other specialised buyers in the digital ecosystem for the Platform.
In summary, you will represent strategic publishers and structure / negotiate high profile private market deals with your buyer relationships.
By structuring programmatic private market deals between premium publishers and speciality brands, you will be laying the groundwork for the future of publisher direct negotiations and execution.
• Build, manage, and understand relationships with buyers across the digital ecosystem;
• Cover operational aspects like maintaining, optimising and troubleshooting deal ids, delivering granular reporting for buyers and preparation of QBRs;
• Work internally with the programmatic, publisher, media planning, and product account teams;
• Create unique and customised publishers direct media plans for high profile buyers;
• Be consultants to our client's publishers on how to structure their demand offerings to the buyer value chain;
• Evangelise all buying techniques utilised through our client's programmatic infrastructure to buyers;
• Creatively market new publisher inventory to buyer network;
• Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas / opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years in the online digital space;
• Familiarity with online advertising; video, networks, SSPs / DSPs, and exchange platforms;
• Must have a strong ability to communicate by presenting and engaging in detailed conversations with clients;
• Ability to understand complex products and deal structures after training is key;
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical work environment;
• Strong connections with large agencies, DSP’s and trading desks like OMD, Initiative, Xaxis, Accuen, Vivaki, Starcom MediaVest Group, etc.
Our client is committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ at Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific, on firstname.lastname@example.org