£50000 - £70000 per annum + commission
AK - 45HE_1573573707
Senior Sales Manager - Social/Video AdTech Platform
Salary (dependent on exp) - circa £50K - 70K (+ 70% commission)
An amazing opportunity available here to represent a business that deals with YouTube brand suitability, content alignment & ad performance!
They are the globally leading marketing analytics solutions for YouTube and social video advertising with a best-in-class platform.
Key Points on the business:
- They are doing incredibly well in all global markets and have the most sophisticated platform of its kind in the current market.
- They've recently launched in the UK and are looking for a Senior Sales person to evangelise their proven product to the UK market and help build out the London office, building out revenue.
- Huge opportunitites for growth and they are ideally looking for someone who can thrive in a start-up environment and someone relishes the challenges and positives that come with that! Yet at the same time representing a globally proven and tested product which has been hugely successful in mature markets.
With brand safety, particularly on YouTube, being a huge point of discussion in media, they are a perfect solution to help ensure content and adverts are aligned in the best possible way.
They are confident of their growth across EMEA, with the UK seen as a key strategic market for them! They have a great culture and have a passionate but small team in the UK so far.
The company's unique database and software, sets the industry standard for insights and tools that matter to both advertisers and content creators.
They provide a streamlined and transparent solution when it comes to unique creator insights, brand safety, content aligned targeting, and predictive analytics. In addition they have a huge client list made up of over 300+ Top Level Brands, they're also partnered with 80+ media agencies worldwide.
- The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships, generating new business, and driving revenue in a fast paced, rapid changing industry.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses outstanding sales experience, a strong work ethic, and must be someone is passionate about media and digital innovation.
- You will have a strong network of contacts at media agencies as the role will include speaking with Client Leads, Planners, Programmatic buyers and direct clients (through agency) and this person will need to have an understanding of how to sell a platform.
- You will take full responsibility for agencypartners focusing on: how to develop agency? What products should they use? Keep track of spend? Budget? On target against Trading agreement? What clients do they have? Who are working with there? Etc etc.
This role is looking for someone to start in Q1 (or sooner) and they would love to speak to people who are interested in working for a top advertising tech business in the social video space.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch now and apply here!