My client is one of the premier independent Supply-Side Technologies around the world. With a managed service that was built on trust & transparency - this award-winning Adtech firm is growing its Programmatic Operations team in Pasadena. Programmatic Networks with the ability to control advertising and reach audiences across multiple channels and devices around the globe are in high demand - See below a few numbers.
Rated number 1 in the world for AD quality
Over 3000 Publisher partners across the globe
with over 30,000 advertisers on the platform.
My client is creating a scale of almost 4.5 Trillion data points per day. All this would seem complex but that the Programmatic software allows the operations team to Forecast, report, optimize and delivery with ease - but you need to be TALENTED.
ALL WHILST MAINTAINING A TRANSPARENT YEILD.
Sound like you?
• Development of team dashboards for improved visibility to Account Managers and Management
• Work collaboratively with Management & Operations Analysts for consistency across teams
• Dashboards must be actionable • Forecast account growth opportunities via interpretation of metrics and create campaigns for Account Managers to act on in conjunction with Management priorities. For example, a campaign could be, all Account Managers are provided a specific list of accounts to break out mobile tags on
• Operations Analyst tracks pitch-win rate via the CRM and gathers post-analysis reporting for readout on campaigns
• Develop a Publisher Scorecard that indicates the health of the publisher for the company. This indicates what optimizations the Publisher deploys, % of inventory vendor monetizes, known publisher stack information, count of AQ/TQ cases, support cases with response closure times, etc.
• Work with Account Management Director to understand the why of business metric trends and present recommendations. Continually seeks ways to understand the trends and metrics around our products. Develop Quarterly Business Review (QBR) data powerpoint slides as needed (as assigned)
• Provide ad-hoc data analysis for top tier accounts as needed (as assigned) • Manage gathering, analysis and interpretation of reporting; effectively
Analysis, interpretation, and reporting of operational and financial metrics
Expertise in financial and operational analysis
Strong communication and presentation skills
Experienced in financial and statistical modeling
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Minimum of 3 years of operational/financial analysis experience
Advanced skills required in R, Excel, macros, and other statistical software Advanced skills in Powerpoint and other presentation software
I am looking for Analytical wizards, that can operate independently - IF you want a step up in your career, I want to talk to you!