Senior Brand Partnerships Manager (Sales) - Globally Established & Dynamic Digital Publisher:
Salary - circa £55K + very lucrative commission (% of deal sizes)
The key points:
A super exciting Senior Brand Partnerships sales role has just become available at a top 10 global media business with globally acclaimed titles & rich global audiences!
From modern lifestyle content to wholesome & exploration content, this business has a range of exciting and fun titles to represent!
The role will be selling across all their key titles to agencies and brands and is an exciting one for experienced and creative brand partnerships sales professionals!
• Focus on driving &increasing revenue across their varied and fun titles by driving new advertiser acquisition
• Act within a market leadership role interacting with all level executives amongst a dedicated territory fostering relationships with decision makers across clients and agencies
• Develop, manage and innovate a sales strategy, pipeline management and implementation tactics to hit & exceed individual revenue targets
• Provide an analytical approach to RFP's identifying the barriers to entry for growth and expansion and providing a solution-driven approach to brand & client KPI solutions
• Utilise experience and expertise to provide recommendations for growth across the publisher's portfolio leading with a pro-active and innovation led approach
• Develop sales pitches and supporting materials through pro-active communication of new and / or improved product offerings
• Regularly report on the progress of sales vs clearly defined targets
• BA or equivalent qualifications
Minimum of 5+ years of experience within digital media sales
• Track record in developing new business and achieving sales targets whilst managing opportunities from prospect to execution
• Experience working with cross-platform campaigns
• Hunter who is detail orientated/highly organised
• Ability to multi-task with a never-say-die ability to execute sales campaigns!
Interested? Apply here and let's set up a call!