Get "hands-on" in world-class content production for one of the BIGGEST sporting events with this "once in a lifetime" opportunity ..
Okay, deep breath…
This digital sports marketing agency is on a mission to help the biggest global brands ensure their sporting excellence is matched by world-class digital performance by growing and engaging wider audiences, increasing commercial value and championing tech innovation.
Having won an incredible new business pitch for a well-known sporting event, their mission is to generate awareness, create hype and garner high awareness in preparation of the event, which takes place in the next 4 years.
As the Senior Content Producer, you will hold a prominent role in this project and will be an integral part of the Digital and Content team. You will oversee English language content production for several social media channels, and champion the agency's goal of generating significant awareness, hype and interest in this landmark global sporting event.
You will be the definition of versatile and diverse!
- Taking full ownership of content series and developing market-leading digital and social content
- Acting as a senior figure in the content ideation, planning and production processes
- Creative direction of all content, ensuring content conforms and adheres to the wider digital media strategy and guidelines whilst shaping the narrative with storytelling
- Leading the capture, edit and production of compelling social media assets (including imagery, videos, graphics, GIFs, illustrations etc.)
- Aligning the wider team on social media, communications and marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Account Manager and Social Media Strategist to use analytical insight to optimise follower acquisition
FULL RELOCATION TO DOHA, QATAR WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE.