£28000 - £30000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
Senior Customer Success Executive, Video Platform Start-Up, up to £28k
Location: Central London
My client, a very reputable, fast-growing video platform tech start-up, are now looking for an Senior Customer Success Executive to join their expanding talented client services team to work closely with talented creatives, paid social experts and an experienced leadership team to strategize and deliver impactful marketing strategies globally.
Founded 4 years ago, a Facebook marketing partner, the company are a successful video platform that enables brands and their agencies to create millions of personalised, relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM, Social and Display and then organically change based on weather, pollution, sports updates, events or any other live data feed.
What does that mean?
As part of a small team, with flat structure you will be reporting to the Head of Client Success and the Co Founders. You will be the first point of contact for your own portfolio of clients and will support Account Managers on key global accounts, facing senior clients and creative/strategy teams at media, creative, digital and social agencies
- You will provide training and product support on their proprietary platform to self-serve clients and agencies.
- Consulting on best practice across FB, Display, Youtube and CRM
- Get involved in New Business Pitches
- Provide strategic responses to client briefs with the Creative strategy team
With their best-in-class technology used by some of the world's best brands, network agencies and independents, this is a huge opportunity for you propel your career to the next level! This is a superb opportunity to do something different and really be recognised.
What's your background?
- A minimum of 1 years experience with a FMP (Facebook Marketing Partner)
- Customer focused and detail obsessed and always on the look out to gain insight into the latest data-driven marketing strategies
- Experienced in marketing strategy across Social / CRM / Display
- Strong knowledge of Exel / Googlesheets etc
- Amazing with clients and a great communicator
- Resourceful and adaptable under pressure and can use initiative
- You are collaborative
- You love technology and can grasp technical knowledge and concepts quickly
- You are ambitious, enjoy responsibility, autonomy and love challenges!
What else do you need to know?
- Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
- Joining a supportive team, your ideas and your voice will be heard!
- They grew up from 5 to 25 employees in the last 2 years and are looking to significantly expand the team in 2019 (including the opening of a new office)
- Amazing plans are awaiting to be presented to you.
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat.