West End, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
We are at an inflection point in the industry, where more buyers are looking at the optimal path to supply, and are weeding out the unnecessary.
Our client is one of the hottest & highest quality adtech vendors in the industry is currently developing their future proof strategy and re-establishing the team in central London.
Due to rapid organic growth they are in need of a Senior Data Analyst, a newly-created role, transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- This business is a leader and innovator in the SSP, Ad Exchange & Server space. Supply-side tech
- With over 10+ years in the game, this business has the industry's largest and highest quality ad exchanges around.
- Over 4.5 trillion data events per day, this business is the #1 when it comes to quality and serves over 30,000 demand partners.
Day to day:
They are looking for an ambitious data analyst to undertake data analysis, publisher optimisation and performance management of both their publisher and demand side partners.
You will manage their prestigious clients across both supply and demand, with an expectation to able to communicate your findings clearly to parties both internally and externally.
If you have strong analytical skills, enjoy analysing data, love disrupting the inefficient, and not be afraid to "get your hands dirty" then this is the role for you!
This role requires a highly motivated and results-focused individual with solid business understanding. A successful candidate for this role will have a wide range of technical skills and be proficient in turning data discoveries into profitable solutions and comfortable presenting these results both internally and externally with our partners.
- Competent user of R and SQL - (Python is Optional)
- Solid statistical analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly
- Passionate about working with data.
- Organised with an ability to prioritise
- Result-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A vendetta against calling Excel files 'Dashboards'
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics solutions (Desirable)
This is not an opportunity to be missed - Please Apply!