Our client is a leading programmatic advertising technology company, having developed an integrated technology platform that combines ad server and a real-time bidding exchange to ensure the highest real-time value for any trade.
Our client is looking for a talented and hard-working person to own and drive core marketing activities across ANZ in coordination with marketing’s global strategic objectives.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for owning and driving deliverables for brand and digital, communications, events and experiences.
You will develop and own integrated marketing campaigns, identify new opportunities and help provide strategic thinking and market knowledge to the team to help educate and drive new business for our client across the region.
This position is perfect for an innovative marketer, with an emphasis on brand marketing, and marketing communications.
Key to your success is independently thriving while owning core marketing tasks.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and a true passion for marketing best practices, the industry of advertising technology, and is looking to take the next step in their career.
You will work closely with the Managing Director of ANZ and our client's sales teams to support their sales efforts and strategy.
This role will also collaborate closely with the global Marketing Team and all areas of the business to help our client grow across the ANZ region and globally.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Brand & Digital
• Organise and execute successful marketing campaigns using various marketing channels including: website, email, social media, webinars, paid media;
• Analyse performance of campaigns and understand strategy to improve their reach, engagement and success;
• Produce website copy, blog posts, collateral, video content, and infographics;
• Support all sales enablement materials including sales one-sheets and pitch decks.
Events & Experiences
• Partner with our client’s sales teams to conceptualise, produce and measure unique events and experiences;
• Execute events and experiences that bolster and communicate the brand, thought leadership and unique technology;
• Work with our client’s internal creative team or outside agencies to invent and shape unique events and experiences that educate our client's customers;
• Instrument event measurement to allow for post-event reporting and ROI analysis
• Organise and maintain media coverage document on a daily basis;
• Build and grow strong relationships with journalists within the trades and verticals the business serves;
• Compile media lists for all company announcements and maintain master list;
• Help develop communications plans for announcements and manage wire services;
• Create media briefing docs for all interviews and reporter meetings;
• Generate PR briefing docs for all partnership announcements;
• Update Press Room section on our website daily;
• Collaborate with other Marketing team members around the world to share and curate news for email newsletter inclusion;
• Assist in the creation of quarterly media coverage reports.
• Develop engaging copy for all social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) and schedule posts for events, content, announcements, and news coverage;
• Manage, monitor, and curate organic posts for all social channels including engagement with key partners or prospective clients;
• Continually research new and creative ways to attract more followers, increase engagement on social media, and increase employee participation;
• Work with designers to create images/videos for social channels;
• Assist in the management and execution of paid social media marketing campaigns;
• Assist in the creation of quarterly reports;
• Maintain expertise across social media platforms as they evolve.
• 4-6 years of real world experience in a marketing role;
• Well organised and able to meet deadlines, experience using project management software such as Asana preferred;
• Exceptional writing skills across all B2B disciplines (presentations, blogs, media releases, website content, invitations, award submissions, client newsletters and comms);
• Experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram including posting and analytics;
• A team player who is able to provide the local perspective, as well as contribute to ideas, content, and feedback.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ at Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific, on firstname.lastname@example.org