Senior New Business Manager
Global Media Agency | London | Competitive Salary
At the heart of agency sits a new business team! They are never a team to boast about success, nor do they make the headlines for the work that they do. However, they are undeniably one of the most appreciated teams throughout the agency.
They are the glue behind every pitch, pulling all the strings across the world. This is undeniably a global role, working with not just the UK team but teams everywhere. Sometimes you'll find yourself supporting a small pitch for a local office, miles from home, all the way through to co-running major international pitches that require you to work alongside the CEO, COO etc.
You won’t be doing this alone; the team is made up of 4 (including this person), with an executive for you to manage & develop! Support, there will be lots of it, with an experienced Head of as your direct line manager, you'll learn, develop, progress and often travel to continue your growth!
So here it is, the things that are a must have;
• Previous experience in new business or agency business development
• Understanding of agency new business pitch processes.
• Insane project management experience!
• Confidence in managing upwards and working with senior stakeholders.
• Ability to understand, write & brief the RFP & RFI's
The desirables (but not essentials);
• Previous experience working within a media agency
• Prior management experience.
If this sounds like something you can picture yourself doing, then get in touch! (even if you're a media planner looking for a new avenue, let's chat).
Director, UK - Alex@ultimateasset.com