I have partnered with one of the UK's leading media agencies working with some of the biggest clients across the globe. They are looking for a new Senior Paid Search Executive to join their growing team of PPC and SEO specialists to work on a portfolio of some of the world's biggest brands!
If you are a Paid Search Executive who wants to get their foot in the door of one of the worlds best media agencies this is the perfect opportunity. This agency has one of the best work cultures around and have a host of benefits they provide for their employees. For this position they are looking long term for someone to join and learn and develop to progress their career, just to top it off - the agency is in Central London with a fantastic office at skyline level and a rooftop garden!
For the role the main responsibilities are working with search engine partners to run best in class Paid Search Campaigns and building media plans to achieve specified KPI's. Carrying out account optimisation in order to improve performance and contributing to client meetings with prepared material to present on performance and future plans.
- A demonstratable knowledge of running paid search campaigns through Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Experience setting up, optimizing, reporting and navigating campaigns through the above tools and search management platforms such as SA360
- An experience using audiences & automation to optimise paid search campaigns
- A strong understanding of Paid Search best practises and search management capabilities
- Advanced experience of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive mindset to improving your knowledge and skillset
- Enthusiasm to progress within digital media and performance channels
- International experience, additional languages and programming/coding skills are not required but are advantageous
- Running paid search campaigns working with search engine partners
- Building media plans to achieve specified KPI's
- An understanding of how paid search campaigns can be tracked using SA360, Google Analytics or other 3rd party apps
- Carrying out regular optimisation in order to achieve KPIs
- Presenting prepared material to clients about performance and upcoming plans
- Carrying out regular campaign and budget management checks
- Managing workloads of multiple clients submitting work to the manager by agreed upon deadlines