Are you a paid social executive who wants to take a step up into working at one of the UK's leading media agencies? Do you want to be a crucial member of one of their flagship clients' performance team?
This agency operates in over 85 markets worldwide and are the most decorated network across the globe aiming to be the most creative performance agency in the scene. This opportunity is a real, rare chance to join a dynamic and ambitious team working across paid social campaigns for a brand of household name status.
If you are passionate about delivering measurable performance for your clients via audience targeting, testing, optimisation and using the latest in biddable technology then this position is right for you. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground at full pace and deliver on a range of different campaigns across the clients' portfolio.
What the role will entail:
- Hands on planning, buying and strategy of social campaigns with support from the other more senior members of the team
- Management of Youtube and other relevant biddable channels eg Amazon and other retailers
- Seeking to identify areas of cross channel efficiency and implementing consistent process in order to move resources away from manual implementation to strategy and innovative optimisation efforts.
- Deliver best in class performance for clients against more KPI's.
- Being a best in class expert in your specialism, with an understanding of the latest paid social trends through training and publisher updates
- An ambitious, collaborative, and curious mindset