Senior Sales Director - Premium Global Digital Publisher:
Salary - circa $150,000 + commission
An absolutely outstanding opportunity has arisen to help drive new business & growth at a premium digital publisher with unparalleled ambition, distinctive & revered editorial and a huge global audience!
This is a role for the first west-coast hire building on their global success and leading a new office!
Entrepreneurial spirits with a background in the digital publisher landscape with a penchant for driving business and securing strong partnerships with clients wanted - there are huge growth opportunities here while offering the chance to represent a prestigious global news outfit!
About the Business:
This business is an expansive & premium online news publisher that are firmly established on the global scale, now looking to expand further and more deeply entrench their solutions with new and existing clients in the New York.
Within the last 5 years, they became a fully-digital publisher, moving away from print completely in pursuit of sustainability, and to keep their core ambitions and values at the forefront of innovation!
Through their range of digital websites, subscription & contribution services, as well as their syndication and advertising businesses, they're absolutely determined to build on the foundations of many decades of growth and success, and with over 100 million unique global visitors a month, to make their voice ever louder and more insistent globally
Who are you?
The perfect candidate is a self-starter, a hunter in prospecting new business and is well versed in talking about display & programmatic advertising - as well as branded content.
You'll be a creative thinker with a strong passionate for sales & digital media who's excited about a genuine chance at career growth & development.
Strong track record of agency & brand sales - preferably with an already established network of relevant prospective clients.
By nature, this candidate will be an autonomous self-starter, enthusiastic, comfortable in prospecting new business and enjoys providing outstanding results and service with new and existing clients.
This role is for an ambitious driven Sales Director to prospect, manage, and optimize both indirect and direct partnerships. In this position, you'll be essential for consistently delivering revenue at and above monthly & quarterly goals and help the business achieve its ambitions commercially.
This role will be the first west coast hire and have oversight into a dynamic and essential market, providing a genuine opportunity exists here to help shape the growth & evolution of the business and have a measurable impact on its success!
· Drive advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, and clients directly.
· Achieve revenue goals & own the sales relationships externally and internally.
· Comfortable leveraging existing relationships, networking at agency events, prospecting, and competitive assessments to bring creative opportunities to brands.
· Convert Open Exchange advertisers to directed spend.
· Able to adjust quickly to an ever adapting and evolving sales pitch as new initiatives and opportunities are championed
· Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings as required with local and global stakeholders.
Skillset and experience:
· University Educated
· 4 yrs of sales experience, preferably from a digital publisher.
· Programmatic & Display Sales Experience.
· Unrelenting attention to detail.
· Embodies someone with deep sense of integrity, strong work ethic, and with a track record of
Interested in learning more? Please get in touch directly and please don't hesitate to apply below and drop me a message to set up a chat.
Location: You will be based in California and an office will be opening in 2021.