Our client is the global leader in real-world intelligence, specialising in understanding real, human behaviour by analysing vast quantities of mobile location data.
Our client's platform provides unmatched transparency, accuracy and scale through proprietary technologies, enabling more effective planning, activation and measurement for marketers and business decision makers alike, fuelling the next generation of insight-driven marketing.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Sales Manager who is highly focused, tenacious and practical with commercial flair and excellent social / networking skills.
The successful candidate is a self-starter and has the ability to use their own initiative whilst working under pressure, as well as being an effective team player.
Most importantly, the Senior Sales Manager will be able to source significant levels of new business, develop strong client relationships, mentor and support members of the team and deliver the highly professional service for which our client is renowned. Specifically:
- Build and develop relationships in the NSW market;
- Continue to build existing & new revenue streams each quarter;
- Develop the team (Sales Manager and Account Manager) – in tandem with our client's Head of sales and Managing Director;
- Pro-actively look for new revenue streams across all agency groups and new clients;
- Be at the forefront of any new product developments across the business and to have sales input for all road-maps.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong background in digital or mobile sales;
- Exceptional communication skills - must be able to communicate in marketing language;
- Must have the ability to communicate technical language to non-technical teams;
- Experience in working alongside a trading desk;
- Experience of working with clients directly and with media agencies.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ, Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific on firstname.lastname@example.org