£50000 - £65000 per annum + + commission
Liquid error: internal
We are at an inflection point in the industry, where more buyers are looking at the optimal path to supply, and are weeding out the unnecessary.
Our client is one of the hottest & highest quality adtech vendors in the industry is currently developing their future proof strategy and re-establishing the team in central London.
They are looking to recruit a switched on, commercial & technical Senior Manager to join the buyer development team and focus on the management and growth of demand partnerships across DSP's, Media Agencies & Brands.
This business is a leader and innovator in the SSP, Ad Exchange & Server space.
This is not an opportunity to be missed.
Demand Partners - management/growth and new business across DSP's, agencies & brands.
You will drive monetization of inventory from the businesses premium publisher partners.
This role is 80% DSP management, with the rest being agencies/brands and technical/operational strategy.
You will :
- Accelerate demand for the platform, inventory, and services, including PMP, managed services and emerging offerings such as programmatic direct, through their demand partners
- Build and maintain key client relationships across DSP's, agencies, TD's and brands to leverage the business within the market
- Lead the creation and delivery of client presentations, proactive and tailored product collateral and internal meetings
- Strong commercial (AM or BD) background within advertising technology
- Good understanding of the ecosystem and programmatic
- Ideally experience dealing with DSP's, agencies & trading desks
- Technical experience is a big plus!