Senior Social Manager - Paid and Organic
This agency is a decorated, leading edge, tech centred B2B marketing agency who is data driven and believes that a cohesive approach allows for personalised marketing campaigns with insight, intelligence and heart.
This agency is owned independently and owes its existence to totally organic growth, having expanded out of London and now operating in the European, American and APAC markets! Forward thinking and taking the industry by storm, they are now working with some of the most impressive brands in the tech scene.
Due to this requirement of taking themselves to the next level, this agency is now looking to invest in an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to inspire and strategically nurture their London based team; in order to grow their leading international clients.
What the role will consist of:
- Leading the conception of innovative, award winning social campaigns
- Activating paid campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and varied regional channels
- Building new and managing current client relationships
- Developing social strategies both organic and paid
- Connecting research and ongoing performance reports whilst adding vital analysis and insight
- Being on the front-foot of knowing where projects are at all times
What is required of you:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the paid social sector with B2B experience (Ideally in tech but not essential)
- Experience working across multiple Paid Social Channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- A results orientated mindset with proven experience in running effective content campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in measuring and evaluating integrated campaigns
- Enjoyment of working under pressure with a proactive mindset
- A passion for social, B2B marketing and tech industries