£45000 - £52000 per annum + + bonus
Liquid error: internal
Leading Independent Advertising Platform
Are you looking to work for a 1000 employee strong player, who also have a start-up feel?
This business has partnerships with the biggest brands, broadcasters and social media platforms in the world.
They are a business that is in the Top 10 best workplaces within AdTech.
They have unrivaled technology across the full advertising & marketing technology ecosystem.
What can they offer?
- An unrivaled working environment with exposure to some of the biggest and best tech/companies/minds in the space
- Competitive salary & career path
- A motivating and intelligent leader/mentor
- An environment where you control your day-to-day and can make strategic decisions to improve the business/department
To be a programmatic media pro.
You will join the EU HQ in London and focus on splitting your time from operating as a trader and also as a platform consultant. You'll be a senior member of the team and be technically savvy as well as commercially confident. You will look to grow your career quickly and potential move in a Solutions Consultant role or head up a trading team, or even move into more client management.
- You'll learn new technology and think about out of the box solutions for day to day challenges
- You'll be combining data analysis and client feedback to optimize complex campaigns
- Develop actionable recommendations to maximize campaign success
- Become an expert on the use and best practice of the companies programmatic platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert and lead in developing training and best practise
- Work closely with the AM team
- 4+ years experience in technical advertising roles
- Experience using DSP's (DV360, TTD, Amazon, Xandr, etc...)
- Strong analytical understanding
- Solid understanding of the full eco-system and how everything works together
- Preferred: SQL or other structured query languages