We've partnered with a bold, instinctive and visionary independent full-service digital and commerce agency who have a reputation for creating and delivering, innovative, cohesive, transformational strategies across the entire digital sphere. Already working with an exciting and diverse roster of clients in over 25 countries, last year they grew their clients' businesses by over £7 Billion!
Data is at the centre point of all their success - marrying this with creativity and a dedicated team of skilled, passionate and inquisitive minds. Their clients' genuinely love working with them and has led them to receive over 130 nominations and awards! Not bad hey?
Now what do we need and what is this role about? As an SEO Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering industry-leading SEO works for a small portfolio of clients and supporting senior team members on the agency's largest SEO clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Building accurate and insightful keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Using internal and third-party tools and Microsoft Excel for results reporting and data analysis, to build client reports and for internal use in campaign planning.
- Helping to create written SEO recommendations for our clients, including technical SEO recommendations, and template and keyword specific on-page SEO recommendations.
- Working closely with the other SEO Consultants to devise strategies for smaller accounts with their guidance.
- Being closely involved with our clients' businesses, which will enable to you to make better strategic decisions and learn to run a revenue driven SEO campaign.
- Reading and sharing new SEO updates and news and contributing to debates on these updates.
- Previous experience in-house or agency side
- Experience and thorough understanding of the basics of SEO knowledge and project/account management, SEO strategies and clients
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge quickly
- Analytically minded
- An understanding of how search engines work and basic technical & content-led SEO strategies and techniques.
- An understanding of how to implement SEO recommendations.
- Excellent Excel skills
- English language capabilities - others a plus
This is an exciting opportunity and not one to be missed! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!