£35000 - £40000 per annum
Are you a SEO Content Executive who wants to take a step up or an existing manager who wants a change of pace?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team working with some of the worlds biggest brands! A great candidate would be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of SEO, to be able to support the Account Executives in their day to day tasks. You would be able to demonstrate a proactive mindset and the ability to take initiative to identify and explain areas of potential improvement in day to day client projects.
Strong client facing ability is a must as you will be in contact with the client often and managing outreach campaigns at scale - working alongside influencers and publishers to establish relationships with brands the agency works with!
What the role will entail:
- Developing and delivering content strategy for the client's business objectives alongside the Account Director
- Manging content projects simultaniously and developing work flow management processes
- Detailed copy creation and editing skills
- Relationship development with key clients repsonsible for content strategy such as PR agencies, creative agencies and in house teams
- Demonstrate understanding of how content impacts wider performance objectives like search and social
- To be able to present effectively to clients and have strong communication skills with colleagues and clients