£45000 - £50000 per annum
Are you someone who has extensive SEO knowledge and the ability to manage the relationships between client's teams and your own relevant internal teams?
This company is a class leading Media Agency with a mission to create meaningful connections between brands and people in order to drive business success, they are the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK. Their office is one of the coolest offices I have personally seen; based in the heart of central London where all their disciplines live united under one roof.
This Media Agency is looking for an experienced account director, to manage the account of an insurance provider of a household name status, this would involve overseeing the technical SEO and performance of the account as well as the project management - delivering the strategy and being the point of contact for everything organic.
The role will not involve implementing technical SEO however you will need a general understanding of things like sit migrations, technical audits and investigating anomalies.
The day to day outlook is being responsible for taking requests from the clients and allocating workloads to the correct teams in SEO, therefore interpreting the client's requests and informing and directing the team of them. You will be responsible for the teams' deadlines and be the first point of contact with the client.
The relationship between the agency and the brand is now cemented so far that this role involves a 1 day a week, travel expenses paid trip to the client's office in Horsham.
What they are looking for from you:
- A senior digital specialist with a primary focus on organic search who can bring the capabilities of the team together to drive excellent performance
- Strong client relationship skills are a must
- One day a week travel to Horesham which is circa 1hr travel out of central London by train
- Excellent knowledge of a range of performance marketing disciplines
- An understanding of how content plays a role in the end-to-end consumer journey as well as how technical SEO and changes in the industry can impact performance
- Experience in working in technical SEO and content teams towards shared objectives
- Ability to use insight tools (Keyword planner, Google analytics, SEMrush, Search Console, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and project management
- Abilities to work with the client's internal PR team in order to ensure that they ensure the maximum benefit of PR