£28000 - £32000 per annum
I have an opportunity open at the UK's leading independent customer acquisition media agency who prides themselves on rapidly growing businesses through providing clients with an edge on their competition via combining market-leading proprietary analytics and KPI-focused media integrated client business teams.
They are on the hunt for a talented SEO executive to take a step up into the role of an SEO Strategist / Campaign manager. The role will involve full hands on ownership of your own accounts, assisting managing the team and training the new SEO executives. Reporting into the Head of SEO, your responsibilities will also include collaborating on new business pitches to propel the agency further in growth for 2020 and beyond. The role will also include CRO responsibilities, but this agency will offer CRO training to you in order to get you up to speed!
The role will involve incorporating PR & outreach into every step of the campaigns progress but also supporting the Account Managers on the day-to-day management of their campaigns outreach. They are looking for someone who has strong technical ability in earned and owned SEO from an agency background ideally, but client and media owner side will also be considered!
What they want from you:
- Circa 2 years of experience working on SEO from an agency or client side
- An understanding of Google Algorithm trends and the ability to explain them
- To be able to demonstrate an understanding of what different types of SEO are for different types of keywords
- Use of keyword tracking tools such as aHrefs, SEMRush, Search Console, etc.
- Ability to use crawling tools such as Screaming Frog and Deep crawl.
- Awareness of HTML
- The ability to use inspect element is hugely beneficial
What they are offering:
- CRO training if you aren't proficient already as well as other learning & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with performance bonus structure & loyalty bonuses
- Private healthcare, Pension and life cover
- Generous annual leave allowance and great sick pay
- Annual company day outings!
- Staff bar from 5pm every day
- Flexible Fridays (8:15-4:15pm)
- Half day off for birthday!