£40000 - £50000 per annum + commission
AK - 23739203_1582619853
Senior Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Opportunity to join a global leader in Influencer Marketing. A sector which has blown up in the modern social era and is predicted to continue growing at an unprecedented rate.
The business are an innovative, strategy/content led influencer platform solution who enable brands to deliver high quality, results driven, influencer solutions which are impactful, authentic and return strong ROI.
They have won multiple awards over the last few years and are highly regarded for their work!
They are looking for a Sr. Partnerships Sales Manager / Sr. Business Development Manager in London to join our high performing sales team. The primary responsibility is to drive and grow new business revenue from brands and their agencies. The ideal candidate is a charismatic seller with a track record of acquiring and managing new accounts, creating unique and valuable partnership proposals, and executing plans that meet/exceed partner expectations. Candidates for this position are highly motivated, self-assured team players with strong digital and social media skills.
You will be a part of a high caliber team in an industry that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. This is a high velocity, client facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise and a proven ability of closing large deals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively prospect, qualify, and close new accounts
- Strategically and creatively build a pipeline and maintain a high level of activity
- Independently research and prospect using a variety of techniques including online research, networking and active participation in industry events
- Develop innovative ideas and influencer marketing solutions for advertisers and their Digital, Creative, & PR agencies
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Effectively communicate sales pipeline and consistently exceed sales goals by closing new accounts and upselling existing ones
- Work closely with Creative, Account Management and Talent Relations teams to ensure successful campaign execution
- Act as an internal advocate for your clients by providing strategic market feedback and participating in product development initiatives
What's the job?
- The role is based in Central London, with travel to client meetings and events as required
- The role reports to, Head of Sales U.K.
Your Responsibilities & Job Requirements Continued:
- 3-5 years minimum of digital/social sales experience with a track record of meeting/exceeding revenue goals
- Self-managing with a hunger to smash targets
- A background/thorough understanding of Influencer Marketing including opportunities and threats, including rounded knowledge of Instagram and its functionality
- Work towards an individual, regional and company-wide sales target by generating a specified amount of revenue from an assigned list of agencies/brands
- Independently identify potential new clients and convert them into returning clients
- Innovative and illustrative presenter with the ability to educate others on the Instagram Influencer Marketing space and how the influencer product can help achieve your client's goals
- Creative flair for producing content ideas and writing briefs
- Strong networking, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to identify business critical issues and seek out solutions
- Maintain and build high-level book of contacts
- Coordinate communication with contacts at assigned agencies/brands to uncover opportunities
- Be the dedicated point of contact for your agency patch and their clients
- Manage the whole sales process - from generating a lead until campaign launch
- Advise clients on creative campaigns and develop insightful & impactful ideas for client campaigns
- Team player with exceptional presentation and communication skills, and an ability to help partners understand the unique value of the influencer product, and persuade them to tap into the power of the platform
- Use Salesforce efficiently to manage your sales activities and client relationships
- Well regarded in the marketplace with a network of contacts among relevant potential partners
- Organising and attending industry relevant events to enhance the product's presence in Europe
- High energy, positive attitude, and a sense of humor
Get in touch and apply now if you're interested in representing a top business in a booming space!