£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits & Perks
Social Account Director
up to £45K + Agency Benefits
Are you a future leader, with the ambition, knowledge and super powers to help take an agency through a hyper growth phase? With over 100 people here in London, the agency is currently looking to develop and grow their social studio offering.
Initially you'll come in and lead the social team, covering all areas including Earned, Influencer & Content strategy as well as some paid media. You'll look to connect brands with the best social strategy, across creative, content & social influencer marketing.
As this agency are independent, it gives you real opportunity for creativity & growth. They are fully seeing this role as the future of the social division within the agency, with the runway to become the Head of Social .
This role reports directly in to the Creative Director for the London office, who has spent the last few years running the whole digital & creative operation out of LDN and is looking to hand over some of the reigns to this Account Director.
You'll have quite a cool task ahead of you, supporting the growth of this agency by leading of their most valuable clients, who have really developed their own voice's on social. You'll be tasked with becoming a respected leader within the agency and relied upon for your strategic knowledge and delivering work that's built for award wins!
What are the main aims of the role?
- Help develop the growth of the earned media division.
- Produce highly creative concepts, built on content & social influencer marketing.
- Grow, build & develop your direct team as well as the wider teams.
- Driving creativity though a deep understanding of creative story telling.
So, what do we need for this role on a granular level?
- Someone with a deep understanding of how owned, earned & paid social all interact together and how to join up the dots of all three.
- High level account management & client leadership experience.
- Previous solid team management experience.
- A passion for driving creative thinking.