Ready for a "once in a lifetime opportunity"? Here it is…
This digital sports marketing agency is on a mission to help the biggest global brands ensure their sporting excellence is matched by world-class digital performance by growing and engaging wider audiences, increasing commercial value and championing tech innovation.
Having won an incredible new business pitch for a well-known sporting event, their mission is to generate awareness, create hype and garner high awareness in preparation of the event, which takes place in the next 4 years.
They need a forward-thinking Social Media Community Manager to join them and support the other members of the Content and Creative team in delivering high-quality content across multiple social media channels.
- Creating original content which conforms the client's TOV, digital media strategy and social media guidelines
- Building and protecting the client's brand through well-thought copy, identifying opportunities, to optimise for maximum reach and engagement
- Producing and overseeing world class social content for English-speaking international markets
- Working with the Content team in sourcing human interest stories, quotes, videos and photographs from audiences and key event stakeholders
- Staying up to date with digital media trends and knowing how these affect audience behaviours towards certain types of content