Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits & Perks
Social Media Manager, Sports
Paid & Organic Social | Data & Analytical | Sports Publisher | Up to £35,000
A revolutionary sports publisher based in Manchester are looking to bring on board a Social Media Manager to help amplify their brand and content across Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. This isn't a creative/content role, it's more around understanding the numbers & using data to help refine the social strategy.
Content that they produce ranges across a multitude of sports, however Football is a core focused for them. So, to have that impact that they really need, you've got to be a football or at least a general sports fan!
They are progressive and certainly up and coming with that challenger mentality that's helping them cut through, however the investment is now there to grow their audiences throughout social and need, what I'd describe as a generalist to achieve this.
So what are the keys area's needed;
- Experience in working within sports or publishing.
- Hands on experience in working out of the Facebook, Instagram & Twitter platforms.
- Measurement of advertising ROI across Google Analytics.
- Platform experience including Instagram for Business, Facebook for Business & Twitter for Business.
- Comfortable in working with numbers, analytics & data.