Up to £35000 per annum
Would you rather be in the pub watching football than sat at your desk building social campaigns for clients you don't have any interest in?
Are you a senior paid social executive who is bored of their clients and wants to work on something they're truly passionate about?
They say if you love your job then you never work a day in your life - here is your opportunity.
This is a role at a fantastic marketing agency who are sports centric, entrusted by many of the world's most well-known sports federations and leagues to grow and engage online audiences.
The role will entail being a crucial team member in driving and managing the paid social aspect of some of the worlds biggest sports events, creating, leading and implementing social media strategies for this agencies clients in order to drive brand awareness, depth of engagement and long term conversions of followers and loyal sports fans.
This position requires someone who is a progressive thinker and an innovator who can map out where and how digital can work in tandem with their client's business. The role is based around building hype, awareness and sparking interest in huge sporting events via dedicated social media strategies.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Achieving the client's strategic brand/business objectives through advising and guiding the local team on strategical plans
- Developing multi-year approaches to achieve ambitious KPIs around reach and engagement
- Recommending and executing media buying plans
- Managing KPI's and target monitoring, tracking and report generation
- End to end campaign management, from idea, to development, implementation and post campaign analysis
- Ability to manage campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat & Tiktok via their relevant ads managing platforms
- Managing and building an active brand ambassador network
- Extensive experience developing and implementing digital and social media strategies
- Experience in a hands on role in an agency or consumer brand environment
- Proven experience in online communications & online community management
- Candidate is ideally from a planning, buying, analyst or digital media strategist background
- Forward and strategic thinking mindset who can make decisions backed up by solid commercial reasoning and analytics
- Mad about social and a keen interest in sports, culture, travel and tourism
- Knowledge of project management tools and ads manager tools related to the role
This role will also involve work outside of regular Monday-Friday hours so a candidate should express flexibility to work in order to meet project demands.