£40000 - £45000 per annum + EOY company bonus
Publisher & Platforms Partnerships Development Manager - £40 - £45K + EOY company bonus
Our client, is leader in Social Video, creating original content and representing other creators across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter etc.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, strategic minded business development professional with great interpersonal skills who can manage and foster positve working business relationships with the major social platforms to represent our client's business interests and also bring back innovations, the editorial team can build audience engagement with to surface their content and also for the sales team to potentially bring to clients they work with.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new business opportunities and be the principle point-of-contact with the platforms to help futher our client's profile and interests
- Collaboration with the editorial, social and sales team to create new opportunities for both editorial purposes, audience engagement and revenue increase through brand partnerships
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Storytelling - the ability to be able to pitch our client's interests and capabiliies to the platform partners
- Help develop new revenue streams, commercial products and/or services
- For this role you must have demonstrable experience working in a business development area or marketing partnerships arena
- A track record of being able to develop new revenue streams
- A thorough understanding of the social media and influencer landscape
- Preferably 3 - 5 years experience in either the UK media space