We've partnered with a global player in the Advertising & Marketing Technology space who are currently growing out there software & technical team.
This company is in the Top 10 best places to work within there industry and has recently secured an exclusive deal with one of the biggest broadcasters in the UK.
They have an extensive and significant technology stack that enables the world's biggest brands to measure digital engagement, which then provides brands with a deeper understanding of their audiences, mindset & interests.
They are then able to plan & active ad campaigns across different platforms.
A hybrid that unifies software engineering and custom product design and innovation.
This would be an ideal role for someone passionate about a career where technical and business acumen come together.
If you want to design and implement customized product solutions for enterprise clients, have a proficient breath of tech skills and are highly innovative/able to convey ideas effectively, then this could be an opportunity worth looking at.
You will develop expert-level end-to-end technical knowledge of the tech stack, support clients at the production engineering-level and work beside peer software developers to diagnose and resolve complex customer issues.
This will then provide you with the background tech architecture for building and designing custom solutions.
You'll also consult with customers on business objectives to then research, analyze and identify solutions in alignment to strategy and operations.
Alongside this, you will design and implement innovative solutions and create high-quality software.
Ideally, you will have:
- 3+ years experience with strong tech/software development background
- Strong versatility of tech skills
- Relational databases (RDBMS). Oracle and MySQL preferred
- Programming and debugging in Java or C++/C#
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Ability to quickly understand and translate business logic into technical behavior
What will you get?
- Very competitive base salary + bonus
- Huge career opportunities
- Benefits (strong pension, healthcare, dental, wellbeing/gum, lots of holidays, social events, etc..)
- Much more