West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
A global Media Agency are looking for an aspiring Solutions and Product Manager to join their Integrated Analytics team in London, with responsibilities supporting new product development for some of the world's biggest brands.
This role requires an astute, creative and proactive mindset, as you help to put in place product processes in a new team and support the delivery of technical solutions to meet business goals for stakeholders. Examples of products include a budget setting platform used by 50+ countries for a leading global client, and modular applications that optimise and report on media spend, proving vital to support the work of our own media planners.
They are looking for someone who has a deep interest in technology and the drive to explore its capabilities to deliver value. This should also be coupled with a desire to learn quickly, as there will be opportunities to grow in this role, undertaking some of their globally renowned and fantastic training programmes.
The role is has a global remit within a very collaborative team in London, and alongside some of the most forward-thinking and experienced colleagues locally, and in the world. The offices are impressive, boasting great views over the city, and everyone can enjoy free social events and guest speaker sessions on a regular basis.
- Support the Product Director in the creation of a Product-based planning approach for each project. This includes putting together project plans, logs, reports etc.
- Be the 'person on the ground' that builds relationships with team members to report on progress of a project and draw on support from the Product Director when needed.
- Research and keep up to date with for rapid prototyping and development, such as Microsoft Apps, to suggest ideas that improve development processes and broaden the team's scope.
- Update all records accordingly during the duration of the projects and reinforce best product-focused practices.
- Record lessons from each cycle of development and use these to provide learnings for future projects.
- Help understand and co-ordinate business requirements from key stakeholders.
- Keep a regular flow of communication with all stakeholders on a project to ensure sponsors are informed and up to date on progress.
- Support the Product Director on the maintenance and continued development of the company's internal Growth Suite tools - supporting delivery and putting in place relevant documentation.
- Working alongside wider teams to support the creation of training programmes and materials for new product adoption.
- Maintain product pipelines, both in the short and long term.
- Report on usage and/ or feedback of the products after delivery, working with users to drive lessons and further development.
- Degree in a business field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Some proven experience driving projects, including gathering requirements and communicating with senior stakeholders.
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
- A high degree of initiative to spot challenges and fill gaps where relevant.
- Ability to analyse and present information.
- Motivated and proactive individual with a strong team ethic - all work is team work.
- Eye for detail, excellent time-management and organisational skills that will enable efficient multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Ability to manage workload under pressure, prioritise, follow-up and ensure all tasks are performed on time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident speaking with senior management, both on the phone and face to face.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a drive to learn more.
- An interest in media and advertising