Strategic Account Manager - Global Hyper-Growth MarTech SAAS Platform
Salary circa £45-75K (depenedent on exp.) + highly competitive bonus.
There is a fantastic opportunity here to join one of the most exciting scale-up MarTech businesses in the world. With huge ambition, funding and a highly rated product this business is a highly exciting prospect.
Key points on the business:
- Last year they grew from 250 - 500 people globally and are looking to grow to 700 by the end of this year. There are 15 people in the UK, currently aiming to expand to 30 by the end of the year and they are attracting top talent from martech/saas competitors.
- They have a presence in over 23 countries globally and as well as having a solid product they have a very great culture globally and offer the opportunity to be part of a hyper growth business all pulling towards a shared goal.
- They have just secured series C funding in excess of £30M.
What do they do?
They are a one-stop-shop for brands marketing objectives and are working with brands across all sectors including: Retail, Travel, Media, Finance & Banking, Automotive, eBetting and more.
They drive customer acquisition at all stages of the sales funnel, from acquisition to retention, constantly driving revenue growth and increasing the customer base of enterprise brands using a highly sophisticated platform which is omnichannel across: Mobile, Web, Mobile App, Messaging etc...
They're experts at using the relevant marketing/advertising techniques to convert customers using clever personalised AI messaging across the possible mediums and using clever audience segmentation to identify where customers are in the sales funnel, when targeting. This ensures they generate the ROI that digital marketers are looking for without having to use multiple platform partners.
Questions for you...
- Are you an experienced Strategic Account Manager or Commercial Customer success manager working in MarTech sales?
- Are you yearning to join one of the most exciting scale-up MarTech businesses in the world?
- Are you keen to learn from the best and earn fast progression at a business backed by several rounds of VC funding and ambitions to dominate the market with proven and best in class tech?
If you're looking to work for a STAND OUT business then please apply below.
Your role will include the following day to day activities:
- You'll be the face of the business to clients! You'll bridge the gap between client needs and the tech
- Help clients understand their needs and which features and products best match their goals and expectations
- Make sure clients are utilizing the technology at the best possible potential so that they are provided with a world-class service. You'll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of the tech
- Work with the internal 'data-geeks' (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it's required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value added to clients'
- Proactively provide constant feedback to the team on market trends, un-met needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on the partnership with clients
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with their services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Bring new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping the product and design gurus in shaping the product roadmap