London | Media Agency | circa £50,000
Do you want to play a major part in transformational growth by building media strategies that create experiences for consumers across the world? Sound good? Great, let's carry on.
Media agencies have been repositioning themselves over the years, creating bespoke business units that can integrate media, digital, creative & CRM. Well, this role sits in one of those! First and foremost, it's a media role, but not just another "comms planning" opportunity, it's beyond that.
It's a role that will see you help drive the strategic direction, using best-in-class intelligence, insights & data whilst continuing to learn your trade by working closely with a Strategy Director.
Setting the strategic vision is key, using your comms knowledge to build innovative media solutions that continue to keep this client at the #1 spot within consumer electronics. Their approach is advanced, they don't hide away from using data backed creative ideas. That said, they also see the value in traditional channels, leaning on all areas of the media mix to connect with their consumers.
So, what's needed to become a Strategy Manager?
· A passion for Strategy, if you're a Comms Planner, Strategist or Insights expert and see yourself becoming a Strategic Planner then this is a great opportunity.
· Expert knowledge of all channels, offline & digital and know how to use media planning tools, systems & resources well.
· A creative eye and the spark that seeks to create new media ideas.
· Someone who is always looking to push the boundaries and doesn't settle for the same old media plan.
· Interested in growth and developing a journey for your clients & their consumers.
Sound good and want to hear more?
Get in touch via the following:
t - +44 (0) 7912 000448