£30000 - £35000 per annum + commission
Talent Sales Executive - Modern Digital Publisher
Fantastic opportunity to break into digital media in an exciting role selling influencer talent and their services to brands and media agencies.
Being a digital village for modern millenial Mums. They own their own network of talent (influencers) who create high quality engaging content for brands to advertise their products.
They bring together the best parenting advice, support and information digitally and have a cutting edge team of editors composing parenting content as well as working with and representing the best Mum Influencers in the business to showcase the honest face of parenting.
This is an exciting time to join especially given that they have won some awards for the great branded content campaigns they have produced utilising the best of instagram's socially engaged mums.
Now in their fourth year of business and have seen our audience develop, connect and grow from nothing.
If you're not afraid of hard work and want to be part of a team that is enthusiastic, ambitious and want to grow within an empowering, trusted and fun-loving environment then you're a perfect fit!
They are based in central London but as you would expect from a progressive modern business they have a flexible approach to work to enable you to strike the right balance.
A full-time role, you'll be brokering agreements between clients, agencies and their exclusively contracted portfolio of mummy influencers via email and on the phone.
Working as part of the sales team you'll report to the Head of Sales but you'll mostly be liaising with the Head of Talent.
You'll get the opportunity to attend external face to face meetings, however given the nature of this fast-paced role - it is predominantly office based.
Every day will be varied, but as an excellent listener you'll be taking client briefs, negotiating and upselling with a view to maximising revenue as much as possible all the while keeping on top of essential admin, such as booked deals, pipeline and missed business.
While being a team player is essential, you'll have the confidence and enthusiasm to be able to work on your own initiative without the need to be micro managed.
You'll take part in weekly sales meetings and talent management meetings once a month and contribute to new product development and revenue opportunities.
Sometimes you'll be required to attend industry networking events, seminars and conferences to build your awareness of the industry and socialise with the team.
- To be part of an award-winning team that is ambitious, hardworking and passionate about providing a place for Mums in today's digital landscape
- A competitive salary
- Target related bonus
- 25 days paid holiday a year
- An element of flexibility with regard to working hours
- Discounts and offers via our company Perkbox account
Who are you?
- 1-2 years minimum sales experience within a media environment with proven examples of success (classified experience a plus but not essential)
- An energetic and very organised self-starter who can manage a high volume of incoming sales enquiries for the talent division
- Strong negotiation skills and experience of upselling essential, as well as strong closing technique
- Must be calm and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident communicator on phone, email and face to face
- Pro-active in terms of building positive internal and external relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relishes problem solving; capability to think off the cuff and make informed, executive decisions when required
- Solid administrator with good excel skills specifically
Knowledge within the influencer marketing space a huge plus but not essential making this perfect for people looking to break into the industry.
Get in touch now or apply here!