Technical Account Manager – Privacy AdTech
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our client is hiring for a Technical Account Manager to join their London team. They specialise in privacy products predominately for tier one publishers. Privacy is one of the biggest talking points in the industry at the moment and equally one of the most important.
This role will involve managing client relationships, delivering new client training as well as doing product demos, supporting integrations whilst working in partnerships with other internal teams to ensure the client has an amazing customer experience
· Manager relationships with existing and new clients across the world.
· Deliver world-class account management through activities such as client training, walkthroughs, support and reviews
· Become an expert in their platform and recommend changes to clients to improve results.
· Work in partnerships with the Client Services Director
· Experience either working in a client-facing role or passionate to move into a client-facing role.
· Experience managing relationships with publishers, media agencies or tech vendors
· Strong project management experience
· Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
· An okay understanding of the technical aspects of digital advertising
· The team in the UK is small but growing so ideally someone that can take ownership of tasks
· Experience managing clients in the AdTech space.
· Knowledge of Google Ad Manager (DFP)
There are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 however are in looking into office space at the moment.
Apply to find out more.