Technical Account Manager – AdTech
Salary - £45,000 to £55,000
My client are a leading AdTech business that focus on data & privacy and are hiring for a Technical Account Manager to do all of the technical set up and onboarding for new clients. This would involve partnering with the Customer Success team and helping to solve any day to day technical challenges that arise.
They have just taken series B funding and are looking to expand their UK team. This is a new growth opportunity.
· Partner & work closely with the customer success team to make sure all new clients have a successful onboarding
· Act as a technical consultant and SME on the platform. You will speak to well known brands, agencies, data providers and media owners.
· Document the customer business needs through regular technical reviews.
· Helping clients to understand new product features as they release.
· Guide customers through the change & growth of the product.
· Run training workshops for existing clients.
· Experience of working in a technical client facing role.
· Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem and understanding of the role data plays in the programmatic landscape
· Enjoys problem solving, especially technical and analytical troubleshooting
· Experience working with Customer Success, product or engineering teams.
· Experience with SQL
· A nice to have but not essential, you would get the chance to work with AWS
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more.