West End, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
- Founded two decades ago with an office in central London
- Top 10 Places to work in the UK Advertising & Marketing (4.9 Glassdoor)
- 1000 employees across 21 offices, 50 in London
- Spent over $1billion on tech acquisitions over past few years
- Backed by a silicon Valley firm (market cap of $55 billion)
- Revenue over $1billion, with plans to achieve $5b in next 3 years
- Integrated partners with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, etc…
The team provides a unique opportunity to experience the complete end-to-end architecture of the product suite. You will help drive technical diagnosis and development of customized engineering solutions in many areas for both internal and external clients. The technical design and diagnosis tasks you will face will be complex and will require a strong analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving.
Members of the team find this role compelling because of the unique variety of opportunities it presents working across all product features and collaborating with a large variety of teams. We are looking for an experienced technical professional who is jointly-passionate about technology and product development, and thrives in a highly-visible, cross-functional team interactive environment.
- 3+ years' work experience with strong technology background, most likely a degree in Computer Science or relevant technical stream
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS). Oracle/MySQL preferred
- Experience in coding in Java or C++/C#
- Familiarity with Unix and scripting languages (Shell, Python/PHP) a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand and translate business logic into technical behaviour
This role is in huge demand!