City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
This is where Technical meets Innovation meets software development at its finest!
We have partnered exclusively with Silicon Valley Tech firm to help them find their most crucial hire of 2020.
Why? without this person they cannot fulfil their ambition as this will be the backbone to the success of the wider sales team!
A very competitive package plus awesome benefits, based in London with a remote reporting into a director based in San Francisco, and yes that does mean you will be spending time being flown off there a fair few times in the year - this includes your initial few weeks of training to start!
They are in need of someone with your skill set to take on a newly created role as a Technical Solutions Engineer: A bit about them...
- Founded two decades ago with an office in central London
- Top 10 Places to work in the UK Advertising & Marketing (4.9 Glassdoor)
- 1000 employees across 21 offices, 50 in London
- Spent over $1billion on tech acquisitions over past few years
- Backed by a silicon Valley firm (market cap of $55 billion)
- Revenue over $1billion, with plans to achieve $5b in next 3 years
- Integrated partners with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, etc…
Do you love solving complex engineering problems and using your programming skills to build solutions for Fortune 500 customers? Are you analytical and creative? Are you interested to work with highly collaborative colleagues in developing advertising solutions for brands, agencies, and broadcasters?
The team provides a unique opportunity to experience the complete end-to-end architecture of the product suite. You will help drive technical diagnosis and development of customized engineering solutions in many areas for both internal and external clients. The technical design and diagnosis tasks you will face will be complex and will require a strong analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving.
Members of the team find this role compelling because of the unique variety of opportunities it presents working across all product features and collaborating with a large variety of teams. We are looking for an experienced technical professional who is jointly-passionate about technology and product development, and thrives in a highly-visible, cross-functional team interactive environment.
- 3+ years' work experience with strong technology background, most likely a degree in Computer Science or relevant technical stream
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS). Oracle/MySQL preferred
- Experience in coding in Java or C++/C#
- Familiarity with Unix and scripting languages (Shell, Python/PHP) a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand and translate business logic into technical behaviour
This role is in huge demand - please apply!