£90000 - £100000 per annum + Great Benefits & Perks
UK Marketing Director
A state-of-the-art challenger brand operating in the world of online gaming are looking to add depth in their UK operations! We're looking for a product focused and consumer driven Marketing Director, to bring creativity and dynamism to an already established business.
Working directly with the Managing Director, this role is part of a growth and development process for a brand who have over 300 employees across the globe and operate out of 8 countries. They've evidentially grown the business and considering they've only been round for less than 5 years, they've made great progress.
However, 2020 is all about launching two consumer focused products into the UK, which would be an exciting play for the business. They are in need of some senior support to separate them from the competition and add a fresh perspective on how to gain traction but build a brand that's memorable and creates a connection with their consumers.
The online gaming market is huge, but the same things are being created day in day out by their competition and there is a significant gap for a brand to penetrate and gain extra market share. So, this is where this role comes in and it's all about building a marketing strategy to help enable growth but internally and externally.
Some Key things to note about the responsibilities and requirements;
- Management of all marketing strategy & budget allocation across the UK market to drive mass market acquisition.
- Oversee and manage all agency relationships across Creative, Media & PR.
- Driven to scale the brand engagement through all ATL channels but with an eye for digital acquisition channels including PPC & Paid Social.
- Requires a full understand of the media mix, from media planning through to activation
- Remain commercially aware, with a passion for a/b testing and creating new solutions to reach new consumers.
- Understanding of effective CRM and engagement strategies.
- An eye for management and development of people, helping support internal growth of the marketing team.
This role will require infrequent travel between Gibraltar & London but will predominately be based in the office in London. We are really looking for someone with an entrepreneur spirit and creative thinker to help the next phase of growth of this brand.
If you've previously worked in the following others, with experience in leading a UK focused marketing function then apply now; Start-Up, Scale-Up, eCommerce or Online Gaming